Friday, March 21, 2008

New Blog on HHNLive: By the time I get to AZ

OK - so here's my overdue attempt to try to write a blog about Sha Money's One Stop Shop producer conference that took place in Phoenix, Arizona about 2 weeks ago. Sorry for the delay - I know Roccet posted a photo blog about this last week, but hopefully my blog will serve as some sort of color commentary to the extent you guys give a damn!

Truth be told, I'm hoping I can actually remember what happened out there in enough detail to make this post interesting. It's not like I was drunk all weekend or anything like that, I've just been really busy since I got back and might forget some interesting parts of the story.

Originally, I was going to write a blog a couple of days ago about Phoenix, but I wound up getting side-tracked and writing a blog about the Snoop Dogg "VH1 Storytellers" taping that Frequency and I went to last week on my own site, http://still-legal.blogspot.com. And then I was going to write it this morning (i.e. March 20 - sometimes HHN takes a couple of days to post!), but I had to do some last minute NCAA research to fill out my brackets. I got UNC over UCLA in one and UNC over Texas in the other. I really wanted to pick Cornell to go all the way, but I'm more interested in trying to make some side cash.

So, here we are. Let's start on Friday, when I was scheduled to originally leave New York from JFK. (Read more)

1 comment:

Cinsere said...

Juno was dope. Don't sleep. Ha!

And I don't think Mistah FAB would like to be called "Fistah". Yikes!