Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Real Blog

I haven't actually posted a real blog in a very long time. I don't even know if anyone reads this shit. Whatever. Alls I know is that I'm putting everything on the fucking line right now for this music shit and I WILL make it happen. I'm proud of what I've accomplished thus far, and I did it all while billing 2,000+ hours a year for 5 years as a corporate lawyer while starting a family. Now the real fun begins. I will not let the negative people and the crazies get in my way. And you have to deal wade through the bullshit with people like that every second of every day in this business. But there are good people out there doing positive things. You know who you are. Some of you I talk to several times a week. Some of you I lost touch with and I'm trying to reconnect. You really have to build genuine relationships in this business and it's really fucking hard, especially when you have a million other things going on in your life. But you know who's real and who's fake and who's willing to help you get to where you need to go without asking for anything in return because they believe in good karma. And that's real. And I'm far from a spiritual person. But you don't screw someone over just because they screwed you over. And you don't screw over the next man. Shout out to everyone whose music I've posted on this blog. Just about all of you are real friends and good people. Let's keep this rap shit going before it all falls apart.

My motto has been and continues to be: if you're talented and work hard and don't give up, something will happen for you. You might not be the next Jay Z or Kanye, but you will see success in this industry.

If you agree with me, walk with me.

Everyone else can go pound sand. That's word to Claudius.

I'm out.

No comments: