Thursday, April 24, 2008

Smokin' a Bol (ayo)

Check my new blog at HHNLive.com...

I've been gone for a minute, but now I'm back - its' the Jump Off. Damn - I suck as a blogger. I post here about as frequently as Sickamore used to post on XXL. Speaking of XXL, I think that the problem is that I'm just not as witty and clever as Byron Crawford. Bol has the luxury of sitting around his crib all day long trolling (trawling?) the internet(s) for celebrity gossip, political controversies and general Hip-Hop goings on. Supposedly he has a job as a cashier or something like that at the BGM (whatever that is - yes, I read his posts daily), but I'm guessing that the ad revenue he gets from his own site plus the paltry "per word" sum that XXL pays him is enough to sustain his lifestyle of binge drinking in his mother's basement, and this supposed job is really just a hoax. I, on the other hand, typically spend too much time working during the day to actually think of something to blog about. (READ MORE)

No comments: