Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cards > Dice

So, I'm the 41,407,975th person to watch this video on youtube. I was never crazy about the song, but I actually really like this video.



But what it really did was marvel about how this is the same guy from here:



But I guess if Jay Z (Jay Z who? the rapper? the "in my lifetime ni#*a?") can perform an the presidential inauguration, then why not?

Side note: I just read that Michael Guido taught Jay Z how to play Guts. I'm sure Jay, in turn, taught Trackmasters. Tone, Poke & E. Nicks taught me. I used to intern for Michael Guido. What does that mean? Absolutely nothing. But I get a kick out of it, so Fuck You! (see what I did there lol!!!)

I still prefer Guts over Cee-lo. See what I did there again? HAHAHAHA. That was actually so unintentional!!

No comments: